Welcome to Room 16! I'm so happy to play such an important role in your child's learning and development this year in kindergarten. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your child over the next few weeks and throughout the entire school year.
I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you, my students and their families. So here are ten interesting facts about me, Mrs. Bradshaw:
1. This is my ninth year of teaching! They say time flies when you are having fun, and boy, does it! I have been part of the WES staff for all nine years.
2. I began my career teaching fifth grade, then moved to third grade, and now kindergarten. I think having experience in a wide-range of grade levels is a good thing because I know exactly where my kindergarteners need to be in six years when they are fifth graders.
3. Mr. Bradshaw and I just celebrated our third wedding anniversary.
4. We have a Goldendoodle dog named Macey. Macey will be two in September.
5. I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Mary's College and my Master of Science degree from Johns Hopkins University.
6. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, shopping, rooting on the Baltimore Ravens, and spending time with my family and friends.
7. I enjoyed a vacation to the Outer Banks with my family this summer. The Outer Banks are one of my absolute favorite places on Earth!
8. I have one sister, one brother, and a mom and dad. I'm the oldest child in my family. I'd say I'm the typical oldest child, and I think my parents (and siblings) would agree!
9. Some of my favorite foods are pizza, chocolate and ice cream. I sure do love sweets, but I also really like a good salad!
10. I think WES is the best school in the state! I'm looking forward to making this year the best it can be!
I'm looking forward to meeting you all at Open House and getting to know you, too!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment